Welcome to our Online Application and volunteer database. We appreciate your interest in CDC. Using our Online Application database makes it easy for existing volunteers to update their profiles and for prospective volunteers to submit their profiles for review.
The online system will guide you through the necessary steps to completing a volunteer application or updating your existing file.
The following information is required in order to be considered for placement in volunteer positions abroad:
- Employment History: CDC seeks volunteers that have 10 or more years of practical experience as entrepreneurs, senior-level managers, or administrators of a public sector or nonprofit organization
- Educational Background: including institutions, degrees/certificates earned and date of graduation
- Specific Industry Experience: at least one required
- Relevant Skills: at least three required
- Electronic copy of resume (Word, RTF, or Text format)
Please note: While we wish we could arrange assignments for all of the candidates who register with CDC, placement as a VA is not guaranteed. Assignments are dependent upon funding restrictions and client requests.