CDC's Partners in the US
CDC believes in forging alliances to bring the best skills, personnel and methodologies to our program beneficiaries.В We have collaborated with dozens of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations on projects and proposals, creating exceptional project teams and ensuring the best value for our clients.В Below are just some of the partners with whom we have signed teaming agreements in the past few years.
- Academy for Educational Development (AED)
- American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS
- ARD, Inc.
- Booz Allen and Hamilton
- Carana Corporation
- Center for International Development - State University of New York (SUNY)
- CHF International
- Counterpart International
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI)
- Emerging Markets GroupВ
- Eurasia Foundation
- FLAG International
- Glamis Gold, Inc.
- Global Access
- International Business and Techical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- International Executive Service Corps
- J.E. Austin Associates, Inc.
- Kansas State University
- Kenan Institute Asia (KIAsia)
- Land OвЂ™ Lakes, Inc.В
- Louis Berger
- Management Systems International (MSI)В
- Nathan Associates, Inc.
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Pragma Corporation
- Project Concern International
- Shorebank Advisory Services
- Sibley International
- Small Enterprise Education and Promotion (SEEP) Network
- United Nations Development Programme/Inter-Agency Procurement Services Office (UNDP/IAPSO)
- State University of New York (SUNY)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - Kenan Institute