Jobs and Internships
CDC currently is searching for the right candidates to fill the
positions below. To apply, mail, email, or fax a cover letter and
Citizens Development Corps
ATTN: Human Resources
1726 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Be sure to specify which position interests you and to include your salary requirements.
Open PositionsMedia Relations Specialist
Work with Business Development and Program staff on marketing
materials, including but not limited to, brochures, newsletters, and
- Work closely with CDC Staff to maintain and actively update CDC's website.
- Be the CDC point of contact for news media and press outlets, draft
press releases, contact the press about CDC's mission, publicize
Volunteer Advisor achievements, and track/compile all CDC published
materials as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to produce quality marketing materials (Pagemaker, web design)
- Knowledge of a foreign language and interest in international development is highly desired.
CDC is currently recruiting to fill overseas Volunteer Advisor positions