CDC's Partners in the US
CDC believes in forging alliances to bring the best skills, personnel and methodologies to our program beneficiaries.В We have collaborated with dozens of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations on projects and proposals, creating exceptional project teams and ensuring the best value for our clients.В Below are just some of the partners with whom we have signed teaming agreements in the past few years.
- Academy for Educational Development (AED)
- International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- Carana Corporation
- ARD, Inc.
- Global Access
- Project Concern International
- Eurasia Foundation
- Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI)
- Counterpart International
- International Executive Service Corps
- Booz Allen and Hamilton
- Shorebank Advisory Services
- JE Austin/Nathan
- International Business and Techical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Emerging, Inc.
- FLAG International
- Pragma Corporation
- Kenan Institute Asia (KIAsia)
- United Nations Development Programme/Inter-Agency Procurement Services Office (UNDP/IAPSO)
- Organization of American StatesВ (OAS)
- Land OвЂ™ Lakes
- Louis Berger
- Sibley International
- Kansas State University
- Center for International Development - State University of New York
- University of New York
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill - Kenan Institute
- Glamis Gold, Inc.